Yo Gabba Gabba is a famous pre-schoolers show from Nickelodeon which is shown on Nick Jr. Also on the internet and live shows, kids watch and follow the crew of Yo Gabba Gabba in this live-action show in a land full of magic, cartoons, music and a lot of dancing. The magical land of Yo Gabba Gabba.
The show is hosted by the funny and nice DJ Lance Rock who gets the show started every show with the following magic words: “Yo Gabba Gabba!”
Yo Gabba Gabba characters
Next to DJ Lance Rock, there are the following cartoonish characters / funny monsters in this show:
– Muno, a red colored cyclops, very friendly but now and then a little bit clumsy (maybe this is because he has just one eye) and always wants to learn things.
– Foofa, a pink colored flower bubble, very happy and giggly and loves cuddling. She gets less
happy and a little bit moody when things won’t go on the way she wants it to go.
– Brobee, a green colored monster, loves cuddling, music, singing and dancing. He’s cautious and scary with trying new things because he’s mostly unsure. His best friend is Muno.
– Toodee, a blue colored monster, very smart and most excited about new things and sometimes a little bit selfish. She likes playing with Foofa and teaches the kids moving, dancing and playing with each other.
– Plex, a magical robot who beams up special guests into the show and always knows how to solve difficult problems.
In its first two seasons, the show featured a wide variety of guests, like Elijah Wood, Mýa and Sean Kingston. Yo Gabba Gabba also went live on stage, a real concert tour. But, before they came on nickjr, they were discovered and became famous by the internet.
In these shows many things will happen, like knock-knock jokes, stories which will be told, drawings coming alive, beatboxing beats, a lot of dancing (like breakdancing) and singing, demonstration of cool tricks, identifying sounds, puzzling and pulling funny faces. These are all funny things, but also serious things will come along, like counting, friendship, playing together and basic daily things as cleening yourself, getting dressed, brushing your teeth and many more. To much to tell, but it’s very relaxing and very educational at the same time. And of course, a lot of kids absolutely love singing and dancing along to the simple songs in Yo Gabba Gabba Land.